Taylor is sitting up all by herself now! She has been sitting up for quite some time now but she still needed a little support. Then about 2 weeks ago she started sitting up by herself for about 15-20 seconds and would roll to the side. Today, I sat her up in her crib to play and she stayed sitting for about 10 minutes. She didn't fall over until she decided she wanted a toy that was behind her. She hasn't quite made it to crawling yet, but she gets really restless when she is on her tummy and tries to move her little arms and legs but just can't quite get it all going at the same time yet. I have a feeling that it isn't going to be too much longer until she is mobile and I will be in trouble! I can already tell that she is going to get into everything!
The other day I got Taylor all dressed up and attempted to get a good picture of her. That is much easier said than done with a baby that won't sit still. I think to get some really good ones I'm going to have to have assistance, but this is what I got the other day
No comments:
Post a Comment