Taylor had a blast at the party. She really enjoyed halftime when they turned off the TV and sang some hymns. I took her in the main room for that and she was very happy. She also managed to find 2 boyfriends at this event. Yes, you heard me right, my 7 month old daughter was being courted by 2 toddlers last night. These 2 boys (about 3 or 4 years old) were coming up to her and kissing her hands and head and telling her how pretty she was. Even though her daddy has said that she can't date until she is 30 I believe she thoroughly enjoyed all the attention from these 2 boys.
Oh yeah, did I mention that Taylor wore her cheerleading outfit last night? That's right, Taylor wore her MS State cheerleading outfit to the Rebels for Christ center. I don't have any pictures to show though. I took the camera but left it in the car.
We have also have had a visitor at our house this weekend. We have been keeping Daisy, our friends yellow lab, while they went out of town. Daisy and Drake are actually going to have puppies together one day and this is the first time that they have met. Daisy's owner, Jake, was also the owner of Duke, who fathered Jodi's puppies hence the reason for breeding them - Brian wants a Jodi/Drake puppy and Jake wants a Duke puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment