Now that Christmas is over maybe I'll have time to update the blog. We have been really busy! The weekend before Christmas we went to my grandmother's house in Picayune, MS to have Christmas with my mom's side of the family. My parents, brother, grandmother (dad's mother) came to Oxford on Christmas Eve and left the day after Christmas. Then the day after Christmas we had Brian's family Christmas at lunch and then the Bullard family (Brian's mother's family) Christmas party was at his parents house that night. It was the first time that alot of Brian's extended family had ever met Taylor. Taylor got lots of presents at each of our family gatherings. She really got into opening presents and even played with the toys a lot more than I expected. I think that my favorite present was my new Canon Digital Rebel Xsi camera from my husband. I have been admiring (and just downright wanting!) this camera online for months. I really wanted to have a good camera to take pictures of Taylor and this is perfect!
Playing on the floor before the Christmas party.
Playing with Daddy.
Trying out her sunglasses that were in her stocking.
Picture with all the presents.
Reading a book.
Picture with presents.
Mommy is testing the new camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment