Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gingerbread House!

This is one of the Christmas outfits that Taylor's Gran got for her. I just love these little leggings on her. They make her chubby little legs look so cute.
This is a picture of Taylor eating sweet potatoes for the first time. She loves them! She now eats green beans, peas, squash (her favorite) and sweet potatoes. I am still making all her baby food and so far it is going well. I have about 2-3 weeks worth of food frozen that I made last week.
This is Taylor waiting on me to feed her the sweet potatoes. She knew something good was going to happen when I put her in her Bumbo on the kitchen counter.
Taylor's Nana (my grandmother) sent her this gingerbread house for Christmas. Nana used to send these to all her grandkids for Christmas, now she is sending them to the great-grandkids. I am so thankful that Nana is able to share this special tradition with Taylor. Here is Taylor checking it out.

More Christmas pictures to be posted soon!

No comments: