It seems like Taylor is growing up so fast. She has achieved a lot of "firsts" this past week. She still isn't crawling but she gets up on all fours quite regularly, she just isn't quite sure what to do once she is there. She moves around by scooting or rolling. She will roll just about anywhere she wants to go now. I also caught her pulling up in her crib earlier this week. She didn't pull up to a standing position, but she had both hands on the crib rail and was peeking over. I had to go ahead and lower the mattress all the way down.
She also moved to a big girl car seat this week. She outgrew the infant seat in height and we had to get a new convertible car seat. Let me just tell you that picking out a car seat is not an easy process. There are so many to choose from and compare. I finally settled on the Britax Boulevard in Couture Spa.
Here are a few of Taylor's Easter pictures that I took yesterday.

1 comment:
Hi Liz, Popping over to visit from your email and Blog Frog (about Factor 5)
OH my word, that baby girl is so CUTE! Love her little dress. What a sweet little blessing she is.
I think you asked about my PT/INR machine. It is a CoagCheck and was purchased off of E-bay about 6 years ago. At the time they were just coming out and only available to physicians, so I was really happy to win that auction. Wish the test strips were more reasonably priced though. I test weekly (sometimes more) but even at $20-25 a month for the cuvettes it's worth it! Not having to waste my morning at the Lab or Doctor office is great.
I have a question for you...at what age will you have you daughter tested for the Protein defficiency? My boys are 7 and 10 and I haven't had them tested yet. Our pediatrician knows my history and has told m that they need to get tested one day, but hasn't ordered the test yet.
Post a Comment